1. The maximum power of the Joule heater is reached in an average of 3 minutes, which cannot be said about other heaters when it is necessary to wait between 15 minutes and up to several hours, depending on the model and type. So it is possible to get the necessary temperature in the room much faster, spending many times less energy and resources.
2. Joule smart eco heaters can be automated using our Android and iOS software, for example, to set the operating hours of the heater from 9:00 - 17:00, it is also possible to set the on-off mode "After sunset" or "After sunrise", which is very convenient and profitable since the heater works at certain hours, and not the whole day (at the same time there is the possibility of switching off / on in one touch!).
3. The patented Joule heating technology with graphene allows you to heat the objects in the room, and not the air in between, which cannot be said about conventional heaters (including oil heaters) which heat the air, and then the objects. It should be noted that the warm air in the room can cause allergies in a person or have a bad effect on the work of a person's lungs. When using a Joule heater, a person will feel the heat much faster while keeping fresh air in their home, respectively, it will also reduce your expenses.
4. Thanks to graphene-based technology and a glass heating panel - 1000 mm, Joule allows you to heat all objects in the room at once by acting wider, radiating heat evenly and, accordingly, using energy more efficiently.
5. Joule smart heaters can be connected to solar panels while reducing the energy consumed.